This question might pop up in your mind frequently before remodeling your kitchen. It is obvious because the kitchen is a space where the family spends most of the time cooking and chilling. The heart of your house should have the best material, which is durable and tough. The material you choose should be stain-resistant, affordable, durable, and beautiful. There are plenty of materials that are available in the market from which you can choose. Professionals can help you remodel your kitchen effectively and efficiently.
TYPES OF FLOORING
Hardwood flooring is a timeless option that can be installed in your kitchen. The warm appearance and the brown color contribute to uplifting the appeal of your kitchen. These are expensive but durable. The only drawback here is that hardwood is not resistant to water, humidity, or heat. Hence, it is a good option for kitchen remodeling.
- It does not go out of style, this means it is timeless.
- It is durable, as the thickness increases the durability increases
- You can refurbish it without any stress
- Temperature and humidity can degrade the quality of the flooring
- It is an expensive option
- It is difficult to clean because you cannot leave moisture on the floor
These can be installed anywhere in the house, even in your kitchen. It can easily resist moisture and humidity and is also a cheap alternative. It is durable because engineered floorings are generally made up of many layers. You would be happy to know that it is scratched-proof and can resist all the stains.
- Engineered wood is durable
- it is scratch proof
- It is easy to clean and easy to change and install.
- This is an inexpensive alternative as compared to the others.
- This does not require maintenance, which cuts costs.
- refurnishing is limited
Laminate flooring is a low-cost alternative to wood flooring that looks like wood but isn’t. Laminate is available in a variety of styles, including bamboo, stone, and dark and light woods. Laminate flooring is less likely to scratch than real wood and is easier to install. Water exposure is also a problem with this sort of flooring since it can cause damage to some parts of the installation and is hence perfect for kitchen remodeling.
- This is an inexpensive option, you can afford it
- It is very easy to clean and maintain because of the multi-layer construction.
- It is easy to install
- The durability of laminate is less than hardwood
- As the quality of the laminate increases, the appearance also increases.
Ceramic tile is a popular choice for kitchens because it comes in a variety of colors, patterns, and forms. This sort of flooring is affordable and durable, as well as simple to maintain. Porcelain, on the other hand, is a wonder tile that can imitate almost any material, including textiles and even marble. A porcelain tile will have a higher sheen, whilst a stone would have a more flat appearance.
- Tiles do not easily wear and tear
- The trend of times never goes away
- these are available in a wide variety, depending upon colors textures, and patterns
- Installation is difficult, it requires efforts
- The sub-flooring needs to be perfect for tiling
WHICH IS THE BEST?
After analyzing all of these options, it becomes difficult to decide which one is the best for kitchen remodeling. If you want an inexpensive option the Laminate and ceramic are the best. These are beautiful, and durable and come in various colors and designs. Apart from this, if budget is not a problem, then engineered wood is the best.
We hope that you were able to finalize the perfect flooring for your kitchen. Always remember that you need flooring which is moisture-resistant, stain-resistant, and heat persistent. There should be a balance of quality and appeal. If you still are not able to decide reach out to us, we will assist you in kitchen remodeling.