Qourdle is a word-guessing game. It is remarkably similar to the Wordle game, where you have to guess a word once a day. Qourdle is like Wordle, but not exactly. You have to guess four words in a day within 9 attempts to win the game. The game has some features that help you find the right word. In this article, we will discuss all the important features and tricks to find the right words for the game.
What is Qourdle?
Qourdle is a daily-based word-guessing game where you have to guess four words in a single game. Qourdle is quite similar to Wordle. In Wordle, you guess one word, but you have to guess four words in Qourdle.
Qourdle is derived from two words “Quad” and “Wordle.” Quad means four and Wordle means to find a word. Previously, you would find one word in Wordle, but now you have to find four words in Qourdle.
You have to guess four words in nine attempts. Normally, all four words are different from each other, but any two or three numbers would be the same. It would be the rarest case if two or more words could be the same in a day.
What is the purpose of Qourdle?
Qourdle games are worlds on the same process as Wordle, where you can have one game in a day. It helps you to increase your brain’s processing speed. You have to guess four words using basic techniques and tips. You must take care of all words side by side in your brain to process fast to know the answer in nine attempts.
Qourdle also helps you to learn English words and literature faster. It is the best option for your kids to solve a quiz each day. You can support them for better understanding and engagement of kids, but you must let your kid attempt to guess words. Every day, quordle has unique words.
Qourdle’s primary focus is to spread knowledge and brain boosters to its users. Games like quordle boost your brain. You must convince your kids and younger brothers to play this game who are between 6-7 years to 16 years. It will boost their minds and help them learn and understand complex concepts easier.
How to Play Qourdle?
Qourdle is a game where you have to guess four words in nine attempts. If you failed to do it in nine attempts, then you failed and cannot reply. So, the following are a few guidelines you must know before playing the Qourdle game.
- You can play this game once a day
- You have 9 attempts to guess four words.
- Every four words will be five characters long
- If you failed, then you cannot reply. You have to wait until the next day for the next quest.
Keep the above guidelines in mind before playing Qourdle. The following step-by-step instructions will tell you how to play the game.
- Open your favorite browser such as Chrome, Vivaldi, Edge, Safari, Firefox, etc.
- Search for Qourdle official game (or use this URL: https://www.quordle.com/)
- You can play a daily quest or a practice mode before playing an actual match.
- Click on Practice or Daily to play the daily challenge.
- Right the unique 5-characters long word, and then press enter to check whether your entered word is right or not.
- It will tell you if you crack the right word, by lighting all blue on that line.
- You have to find all four words within 9 attempts.
What is the difference between Wordle and Qourdle?
Qourdle is not too different from Wordle. Wordle asks you to find a single word during a game in a day. You can find that word or stay still without any other mode. If you fail in Wordle, you cannot play further.
But Qourdle is quite different, as you have to guess 4 words during a match in a day. You can guess the word in nine attempts. And if you fail you can practice for the next guess quest. Practice mode in Qourdle makes it more reliable and entertaining.
Tips to Play Qourdle
The following tips will allow you to play Qourdle easily:
- Qourdle designed a game to help people entertain and boost their minds. So, they left clues to make you think about the word in a specific way.
- There are three colors: “green,” “yellow,” and “gray.”
- The green color means your character or word is in the right position and place.
- Yellow means you have the right character, but its location is not right. You have to place it to the right or left of its position to keep it right.
- Gray color means the character does not exist in any word.
- Along with the keyboard, you can also see the colors in the word board options to see which word right and what changes is are required.
Qourdle has a unique feature of practice. Wordle does not have any practice, where you train yourself for the next game. But now, you can practice for the next game quite easily. You can select the practice mode via the official Qourdle website. Follow the above instructions to play the game in practice mode.
What are the previous Qourdle Words?
The following are the few words that are repeated in earlier games:
- NIGHT, COLON, EVERY, MANOR
- STINT, WEDGE, BUGLE, RIGOR
- DEMON, SOOTY, SCARF, EMCEE
- IDLER, BELCH, VIVID, TEASE
- PAUSE, POUND, GLOAT, EXALT
- OWNING, ARRAY, SINGLE, DEBIT
- WOVEN, OLIVE, PLANK, OUTGO
- CIVIC, SLAIN, CLING, SNUCK
- PAGAN, FAITH, TIBIA, ROACH
- PHASE, GRAND, WHIFF, DONUT
- CRICK, SHIED, VENOM, VENUE
Qourdle is word-guessing as you have to guess 4 words in a single game. You can play only once in a single day. It is remarkably similar to “Wordle,” but you have to find four words in nine attempts using basic techniques. Unlike Wordle, you can also play the game in practice mode to keep yourself prepared and ready for the next game. Keep your eyes on the color scheme to find out the perfect guess.