Royal Desert Safari Tour Dubai:
Dubai Royal Safari is the best way to experience the vast and beautiful desert beyond the city limits. This Dubai dinner safari takes you to the desert in the Middle East.
That is an area where civilization lived hundreds of years before modern metropolises such as Dubai and Abu Dhabi emerged.
This tour option combines a special desert safari with a royal dinner. So you’ll be entertained and catered to the fullest.
Embark on a desert dunes adventure in a private vehicle ready for use in the desert. And head to our exclusive desert fortress. You will have the opportunity to try camel and horse riding.
Smash the dunes in our dune buggies. Marvel at the falcon show and more
End the day with a sumptuous 5-star dinner, courtesy of the city’s top chef, Jebel Ali Hotel & Golf Resort, to accompany your dinner.
You will have the opportunity to see a belly dancing show—a spectacular fire show and other traditional entertainment in Dubai and surrounding areas.
Sit back and relax. Watch the sunset gently over the desert horizon. and reflect on the days that have been spent well
The set includes:
- Pick up from the hotel
- Smash the dunes
- Stop for a sunset view
- Drive to Sahara
- Sahara experience
- Camel ride
- Riding a horse
- Henna paint
- falcon on display
- Arabian and Spice Souq
- Live Arabic music
- Emirates Hair Dance
- Tannura Dance Show
- Belly dance show
- Light show
- Traditional Arabic Hospitality (Dates & Arabic Coffee)
- Welcome drink (soft drink)
- Shawarma Live Station
- Tripod station
- Mineral water, soft drink, tea, coffee
- 5-star international buffet
- Return to hotel
Other expenses not listed above
Terms and Conditions
- The online discount offer cannot combine with other promotions.
- All other promotions apply to the published price.
- All prices are on a sharing basis.
- Private transfers are available upon request.
- Suitable for all ages
- Children over ten years old will charge an adult price. and under three years free
- Passengers who have pre-existing illnesses, especially Heart disease and back problems, can be negatively affected. And we do not recommend joining the trip. Therefore, we will recommend a special ride so that the driver can show the desert without smashing the dunes and dropping you directly in the camp.
- There will be no dance and music program during Islamic festivals and the holy month of Ramadan by law.
- Cancellation should be 24 hours before.
- 100% charged for no-shows or cancellations made at the same time
- Prices are subject to change with