Contact lenses are thin plastic curved discs that are clear, improve your vision, and float on your cornea. They are naturally clear and made hygienically. You can order color contacts online as there are many websites available.
Contact lenses improve the vision problems that occur by refractive errors, which are caused when the eye does not refract light properly and can result in a blurred image. Contact lenses should be worn for problems such as astigmatism disorder, hyperopia, and myopia.
Two Major Types of Contact Lenses
Contact lenses are made in several types, but two major categories are hard contact lenses and soft contact lenses.
Hard Contact Lenses
The very common contact lenses are hard contact lenses made from Rapid Gas Permeable (RGP). The material used to make hard contact lenses is a blend of plastics and other materials. They hold their shape firmly to intake the oxygen and deliver it to your eyes.
They are specially used for people who face problems like astigmatism and Keratoconus. They provide clear and sharp vision when the cornea gets the curve.
Benefits of Hard Contact Lenses
- They are extremely durable
- Easy to handle and care
- Easy to wear
- Do not hydrate
- Reflex there shapes
- Provide crisp and clear vision
- They are available in bifocal and multifocal
Soft contact lenses
Soft contact lenses are the lenses that are thin, tender, and more comfortable than others. They are usually convenient, and they come in many types, as mentioned below:-
- The contact lens for daily use– Use it after waking up and remove it before bed.
- Tronic contact lenses– are usually used for people facing astigmatism but not like hard contact lenses. They are for daily and long period use, but they are pretty expensive than other soft contact lenses.
- Colors contact lenses– They provide a variety of tint colors that can be used daily and for extended periods.
- Decorative contact lenses- They do not correct the vision, but they change the look of your eyes. Also, they hide certain problems like injuries or birth.
- Extended contact lenses- You can use them when you are sleeping, they are for prolonged use, but you need to clean them once a week.
Benefits of Soft Contact Lenses
- They are disposable, and you can use them for short periods
- They are easier to use and have low chances of causing eye infections
- They are more comfortable and come in wide varieties.
So it is up to you to decide whether you want to go for hard or soft eye lenses based on your prescription and needs.
Other Categories of Contact Lenses
These contact lenses are used for people in their 40s and those who lost their vision to see closer objects. There are few options.
- Bifocal and multifocal
- Monovision – Where one eye is for long-distance view and the other one is for closer object view.
Bandage Contact Lenses
They are used for covering your cornea after surgeries or injuries, and they are not prescribed.
Scleral contact lenses
These are the gas permeable (GP) lenses, which are used as a cover to your cornea and the scleral part, also called the white part of your eyes; they help cover the vision problems that occur in the regular shape of the cornea. Usually, the scleral lens is large.
Hybrid Contact Lenses
They are surrounded by a soft curve ring with a rigid center; it has both comfortable and crisp vision like soft and hard lenses.
Colored Contact Lenses
Optix colored contacts are one of the finest contacts, which are very comfortable contact lenses, which are easy to use, and for long purpose wear they are colored contact lenses.
- It is made hygienically, so there is less risk of infections
- It comes with plenty of colors so that you can select any colors as per your preference
- Color tints will enrich every edge of your iris
- It is hydrogel silicon which is highly breathable and provides all-day comfort.
- The material which is used to make it is highly resistance
- You can use it for regular and daily purposes
Benefits of buying contact lenses online
There are several benefits if you order color contacts online. Some of these are listed below:-
- It saves your money and time.
- Provide branded contacts at a cool price, so you don’t have to compromise the brand with your budget.
- Get the fastest delivery in 3-4 days. You must follow some steps to get it delivered at your doorsteps with flexible delivery times.
- One of the main advantages of buying contact lenses online is the easy returns option, so you don’t have to worry about the quality. If the product is not similar to the one you ordered, you can send it back without extra charges.
- You can track the order status to get updates on your delivery via messages and emails.
- Saving the prescription once can help you in the future while buying contact lenses, and it remains in your account history.
- Discount options are available on the lenses, so it’s budget-friendly for you.
- There are numerous options of contact lenses with different brand options.
- Every contact lens has ratings and comments from the other user so that you can choose wisely what is suitable for you.
- You may get detailed information about the product compared to the store where you only get the brand label.
- If you have any questions about the product, you can contact us with the live chat available on site.
- All the details and information is right in front of you on one single screen.
As per our research, we find an explicit brand known as Lenskart, which provides the best online contact lenses you could ever ask for. They provide the contact lens at very affordable prices with many color tint options, which you can’t find in local brick-n-mortar stores. They have soft and hard contact lenses, so you can choose as per your needs and preferences. To know more, visit Lenskart.